- Automation Tools and Technologies
- Control and Mechatronic Systems
- Robotics and Applications
- Flexibility for Sustainable Manufacturing
- Information Technologies for Automation Systems
- Process and Energy Automation
- Spacecraft Systems
- Security in Manufacturing Industries
- Nano/Micro Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Laser Automation
- Food processing automation
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://industrialautomation.conferenceseries.com/